Booking Policy: Covid-19
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
- Maximum occupancy of 12 guests in 6 suites;
- We favor contact by mail and telephone;
- It is requested to send the guest identification data at the time of booking, in order to facilitate the check-in process and guarantee the stay requirements.
It is requested to send the following information for each guest: full name, date of birth, citizen card number and validity or passport, nationality and country of residence;
- In the case of cancellation of reservations due to COVID-19, it will be available to issue a voucher in the amount of the reservation for use until 12/31/2021, as long as it is communicated to us up to 48 hours before the check-in day;
- We encourage all guests to consider postponing their stay in case they experience any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
Arrival at The Fox House
- Exclusive access to guests, with no visitors allowed;
- Measuring the temperature of all guests upon arrival. Whoever has a temperature above 37.5ºC, stay / permanence will be prohibited;
- Presentation of procedures to be adopted during the stay;
- Welcome drink's.
During your stay
- Alcohol gel dispensers available in all social areas of the village;
- Service that daily breakfast;
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of social areas;
- For stays longer than 1 week, temperature measurement for all guests once a week;
- Team properly equipped with individual and specific protection material for each service;
- Provision of personal protective equipment to all guests in case of need.
Cleaning and Disinfection Service
- Reinforcement of daily cleaning and disinfection procedures in social areas;
- Cleaning of rooms, with total change of towels and reinforcement of cleaning procedures in the interior spaces of the house every 3 days;
- Use of products suitable for cleaning spaces;
- Spacing of 30 hours between reservations, to ensure a more adequate cleaning and ventilation;
- Cleaning service team properly protected with specific personal protective equipment (mask and visor, gloves and disposable gown);
- Reinforced care in handling and washing textiles, namely sheets and towels.
- Whenever weather conditions permit, breakfast will be available from 9 am to 11 am, outside overlooking the garden, otherwise it will be served at The Fox Club, guaranteeing all the airing conditions of the space;
- Service team protected with specific personal protective equipment, to guarantee all security measures.
In case of suspicion of COVID-19
- We are able to support our guests in case of suspicion or confirmation of COVID-19;
- Secured isolation area, as well as “support kit” for guests in need;
- Implementation of specific disinfection measures for all spaces in case of suspicion or confirmation of a COVID-19 case in any employee or guest.
- Training the team on new procedures;
- Daily self-monitoring of the temperature to assess the fever and / or symptoms of the team;
- The team has a uniform and an individual safety kit that is mandatory to use during all working hours.
External Suppliers and Services
- Suppliers have a prevention and contingency plan;
- Security procedures applied in the treatment and storage of the delivered goods;
- All non-essential external services temporarily interrupted.